Thursday, March 25, 2004

burninated!

So, my first day on the job! It went fairly quickly, and I did well. Not as well as I had hoped, but I owe that to the fact that the guy didn't give me as many petitions to start out with (a trial run, he called it), but I definitely could have filled in more. I did get almost all of them signed (oh, and by the way, my math was terribly wrong yesterday about that. Are you surprised? I'm not ;), and tomorrow I go in to pick up more forms. I registered a handful of voters, met alternately pleasant and crabby-assed people, and got a vicious sunburn on my left arm and neck. (Note to self, don't forget sunscreen!)

Get paid on Tuesday.

Margaret Cho is going to be at the March!!! She has a few shows that weekend, but they are all sold out. Still, I can't imagine she'd be in DC and not come support something she's so vocal about. Excited? You bet.

Okay, I will hire you to rub lotion onto my poor torture shoulders. Owie!