Wednesday, March 08, 2006

that's the last straw

I must get me to a chiropractor. After weeks and weeks of a stressed-out back and tense shoulders, I woke up this morning with the most painful crick in my neck I have ever had. I'm sorry to say I get those fairly frequently (every other month or so), so it's time. I looked up chiropractors covered by my health insurance, and will be making an appointment with one for after spring break.

Speaking of spring break, if you are one of those people I plan to see (Bethany, Davis, Katie, Sheena, and anyone else) I will be in touch very soon. I am sorry for the delay. Grad school is a pain in the neck (literally) sometimes.

John Fedchock just played in our trombone departmental. It was very good, but I spent the whole time trying to figure out what Star Wars character he reminds me of. Chuck says Boba Fett. I'm not convinced, yet. Your thoughts?