Wednesday, September 20, 2006

all of the pertinent information about my love life in one convenient song

*ahem* Do you own any Rilo Kiley? Why not? You asshole! They are the best band....evar.

So, 'Portions for Foxes,' what do you have to say? Well it starts....
There's blood in my mouth cause I've been biting my tongue all week
I keep on talking trash but I never say anything


True so far. Go on...
And the talking leads to touching
And the touching leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left...


Yep. Right on.
And it's bad news, Baby I'm bad news. Just bad news bad news bad news


Christ. If anything is bad news in my life right now, it's complications of the romantic/sexual sort. Jeebus.

I know I'm alone if I'm with or without you


That hurts it's so true.
But just being around you offers me another form of relief
When the loneliness leads to bad dreams
And the bad dreams lead me to calling you
And I call you and say 'Come here!'


If only I had the courage to do this and still deal. Maintaining my ability to deal is top priority in my life right now, and I'm afraid of falling apart.
(chorus)And it's bad news, Baby I'm bad news. It's just bad news bad news bad news
Cause you're just damage control, for a walking corpse like me
Like you
cause we're all just portions for foxes
portions for foxes


I don't know what that means. I suppose I could look it up. Hello, Google.

Hmm. Anyway.
There's a pretty young thing in front of you
And she's real pretty and she's real into you
And then she's sleeping inside of you

And the talking leads to touching
And the touching leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left

And it's bad news but I don't blame you
I do the same thing I get lonely too


Ah, controlled jealousy. What a double-sided sword.

And you're bad news my friends tell me to leave you
that you're bad news
you're bad news
I don't care I like you
I like you


Not smart enough to leave it alone, but not strong enough to let it go.

There you go, that's all out of the way. Let's not speak of this again then, shall we?