Friday, January 02, 2004

to party or not to party

Adam has invited me to his house tonight for a bash. I'm torn about going, I'm not sure if I'm tired or hyper, I'm not sure if I feel like driving, staying the night, or socializing. Part of me is afraid I'll wake up to another raging fire (it seems to be a trend when partying with Adam). Kidding.

If this were Madison, and I could walk there, no problem. But Adam, I live in lame-ass north county! (your words) And you are so far away.

Actually, the drive is just a way of justifying the incredible lack of energy I have for parties right now. I've entered a phase were I really only feel like hanging out with one or two people at time; anything more is a strain on my already tapped social lexicon. Or maybe I'm just becoming a hermit. Or maybe I just need hugs and love and parties are often the opposite of that. Maybe maybe maybe!

May I reiterate: I cannot wait to start grad school. New adventures. Challenges. Things within walking distance. I'm excited.