Monday, March 29, 2004

employment

Arggh.

This job is not me. I mean, I guess I can do it. It just takes so much energy and bugging people and self-motivation, that I have discovered that I am the kind of person who needs to have structure. A schedule, a list of duties, and payment for them, by the hour.

That said, right now I'm pining away for a lifeguarding job. Water, sun, sitting, bam. All I need. The perfect job. I've called Frog's Club, where I applied earlier, to see if they were still interested in hearing. Left a message. Boo. I have some applications for other pools filled out that I hadn't turned in because I started doing this petitioning shit. Perhaps I will turn those in. Really, it doesn't matter. A steady paycheck. That's all I want. And wearing a bathing suit all day is a bonus. Swimming, bonus. Covered in sunscreen, bonus. Telling people not to run on the pool deck, bonus.