Saturday, March 27, 2004

lubrication

Banana Boat After Sun Lotion, you are my god.

Seriously folks, have you tried this stuff? It will take away your sunburn overnight. And leave you with one of those radiant golden tans. But I knew this long ago, so why I am blogging about it just now? Well, I haven't used it in a while, because I ran out this summer at Blue Lake and never replaced it (well, I came home and there was this bottle of Caress in my bathroom, and I thought, what the heck). Lo and behold, my father is using it. My sunburn has succumbed to its allmighty power. Amen.

I'm sorry this is like the stupidest blog topic ever (and I'm sorry for apologizing as well), but I'm super tired. Day Two didn't go so hot, owing to the rain and also the locations I chose (people at Home Depot have serious issues, man). Tomorrow I shall hit up Escondido. Haha! You can't hide from me, Escondido! (pun, intended)

The plan is to work Sat, Sun, and Monday, and take Tuesday off. That will save me some running around looking for a Kinkos (I have to make copies of people who register Republican, so they can pay me. Heehehe!) at the last minute like I did tonight. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a Kinkos when you need one.

Anyway, the whole point of that paragraph was to tell you that blogging will be light, and likely uninteresting/unsubstantial. You are warned. As a send off note:

Things I would like to receive in the mail ASAP!:
1. Natatorium W-2s, so I can do my freakin' taxes!
2. McGill letter, yay, may, or nay
3. Letters from friends
4. Davis' surprise present! OOOOh. I'm excited.