Tuesday, January 02, 2007

and i'm back (BACK!), back on the streets again

Just a little T.O.P. to get your new year goin'.

And a little "back in the little-D" recap. P and A's wedding, very beautiful. Running: still going well. I ran two miles with Gabe on Sunday and today I am hoping for two and a half.

I'm still computerless so I'm at the library where the guy to my right keeps sighing and muttering about whatever he's reading, as if he really wants me to lean over and ask him what's so interesting/frustrating/fascinating. Ah, the library. Along with the fact that I have to poop again, some things never change.

New Years. Holy Shit. Started out the night at Gabe's, went out to Lucky Lou's with Jason and Chuck and Jon, acheived that rare state of intoxication in which I can say and do anything without the luxury of inhibitions, and ended up fast asleep in a sort of comprimising and highly embarrassing place with unique company. Clothes on. No suspect sexual activity. Just...sheesh. Pictures will be up...maybe. I might make up for my lack of shame and just be shy about them for the rest of my life.

Now, I have 15 days of freedom in which to do whatever I please. This weekend I will probably go down to San Antonio with Kristopher, I've never been there and I'd like to check it out. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Waiting patiently for Ben to get back so I can drag him around with me again and talk his ear off.

And...I'm off to the bathroom.