Thursday, January 08, 2004

i'm wasting time

...until it's a reasonable time to leave and pick up Jerry at the airport. I should be practicing, but I'm too excited. Does that make sense? I guess it's a focus issue.

For fun I attempted to convert my handwriting into a font at Fontifier. I printed out the template, wrote in all my characters, and scanned it back into my computer. Unfortunately I am having trouble getting my computer to save it as a .gif file, which is what they want. Grr! I will go back later and try to figure it out. How cool is that though? You could have your very own font. My handwriting is pretty plain yogurt, but I could see someone like Dan Breilmeier having an awesome font. If you could read it. Good luck there.

I'd like to try to be a little bit more web tech savvy. I took part of an html tutorial and have a basic idea of how to implement colors, fonts, tables, etc., but I'm looking into getting my own domain and I'd like to be able to make the best of it. Have a really cool, well-designed site, like. Whereupon I will be well-recognized by the weblog community not only for my brash and insightful opinions but also my flashy banners as well. Huzzah.

(I have a design for a trendier Buddha Stew simmering around in my head, but what to do?)

Okay, I'm just killing myself with anticipation. The best thing for wasting time: attempting to understand where I am in Riven and figure out all the damn codes and signals so I can beat its mo'fucking ass. Yee-ah.